Different kisses and different gestures can be interpreted in different ways. Just so you don;t mix any with the other, read these tips below and breeze your way through life.
WHAT EACH KISS MEANS:
– Kiss on the Forehead: We’re cute together .
– Kiss on the Cheek: We’re friends.
– Kiss on the Hand: I adore you.
– Kiss on the Neck: I want you, now.
– Kiss on the Shoulder: Your perfect.
– Kiss on the Lips: I LOVE YOU…
WHAT EACH GESTURE MEANS:
– Holding Hands: We definitely like each other.
– Holding you tight pressed against each other: I want you.
– Looking into each other’s Eyes: I like you, for who you are.
– Playing with Hair: Let’s fool around.
– Arms around the Waist: I like you too much to let go.
– Laughing while Kissing: I am completely comfortable with you.
– If you were thinking about someone while reading this, you’re definitely
– Share this to 10 friends after reading!! Or you will have a bad year of Relationships.
posted by Daniel chinex